The Children's Hospital Charity help facilitate Sheffield Children’s to be innovative, dynamic and achieves its ambitions. Here at Charity HQ we are proud to support our fantastic colleagues delivering world-leading care for our patients every day. This page is your homepage to any useful documents you may need to help you with anything to do with the Charity.
How you can get involved and join Team Theo
Welcome! We love to hear from our colleagues who work in Sheffield Children's. These pages are all about you and how at Charity HQ we can make your time with Sheffield Children's the best ever.
There are many ways you can get involved;
- Fundraise for your department or for where it is needed most. Have a look at some fundraising ideas.
- Find all our upcoming events here so you can see if there is anything already happening that you would like to be involved with.
- We always welcome volunteering at Charity events.
- Visit our online shop or pop in the Charity Hub in Outpatients.
- Follow us on social media and help spread the word about how charity funding makes a difference.
If you would like to use Theo to help support your department please view our brand guidelines. Theo can make visits to the hospital but at the moment we have special guidelines to keep everyone safe and encourage social distancing.
We are always happy to provide colouring or activity sheets for your department and they are available for download. We also provide resources like stickers and bravery certificates for different departments and if you would be interested in bringing these to your team please get in touch with our marketing and communications assistant.
Your donations help to fund things like this!
Thanks to schools, groups, individuals and supporters from across the Charity we were able to open our new Cancer and Leukaemia Ward at Sheffield Children's. Here's the first look from two former patients who visited the ward before it opened.