Support The Children’s Hospital Charity by becoming a regular giver
Would you know looking at John Junior that he was a patient in intensive care, has had five operations, two blood transfusions and spent six months on a ward? By setting up your regular donation today you will be making a difference to patients like John Junior.
You regular donations change lives
By becoming a regular giver you could make a a life-changing difference for patients and families for years to come. Regular donations are extremely important to the charity and the hospital as they help fund key projects annual each year. They help us to plan for the future and help us fund:
- Giggle Doctors visiting the wards every week.
- A play fund for our Play Specialists to distract and entertain our patients.
- Artfelt, The Children’s Hospital Charity’s arts programme which transforms the hospital’s walls and spaces with bright art, helping children recover in an environment tailored to them.
- Artfelt workshops bringing arts and crafts to our wards.
- New facilities to extend the range of treatment provided.
- Research into the prevention and cure of childhood illnesses.
This is a film about what the charity does
Please meet Izzy. She will tell you all about The Children's Hospital Charity and how the charity supports Sheffield Children's Hospital by: funding specialist equipment, research into the prevention and cure of childhood illnesses, new facilities to extend the range of treatment provided and improvements to the hospital environment.