Anyone can raise money for Sheffield Children's Hospital
From cake sales to quizzes and skydives to sponsored silences. There is no end to the fun things you could do to make it better for our hospital. Have you got a great idea for something completely different? Whatever it is, we will support you all the way.
Fancy getting active.... every mile walked, swam, run, climbed or scrambled really will make a difference to patients at Sheffield Children's Hospital. Whether you want to get fit or try a new sport, or even take on a team challenge for some fun fundraising.
Here are just a few ideas to get you motivated:
- Grab your running shoes and set yourself a distance to run
- Organise a sponsored walk from home to our hospital
- Take part in a triathlon or just the swimming as part of a team
- Cycle with a partner on a tandem
- Take it to the extreme with a sponsored sky dive or tough mudder challenge
- Its a classic and is always popular... hold a raffle or bake sale at home or in work
- Go silent and take your self off social media for the day or week!
- Organised a sponsored hair cut.
- Organise your own walk or run or cycle.
- Take part in one of charity events.
- Donate a gift in lieu instead of having presents for your birthday, wedding, anniversary
- Organise an event like a fashion show or raise money at an event already taking place like a ball.
- Make a one off donation
All donations and fundraising activity for the charity will help build a brighter future for young patients and their families. Our dedicated fundraising team will be on hand to help you to raise as much as possible. Once you join us you become part of Team Theo.
Be Brave, be bold, be Team Theo