Become a Children's Champion
As a Children's Champion you will be saving children's lives
Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust is one of only three specialist standalone children’s hospitals in the UK. Children and young people travel from all over the country and worldwide to Sheffield for world-class medical treatment, making the hospital one of the nation’s best for paediatric care and home to some of the UK’s leading clinicians. Our hospital is dynamic and ground-breaking, with state-of-the-art facilities thanks to charity donations. With a worldwide reputation for providing outstanding care - alongside some of the best clinicians, medical and surgical services in the country - demand for our services is growing.
Sheffield Children’s Hospital provides integrated healthcare for children and young people, including community & mental healthcare, as well as acute and specialist services for children from 0-16 years old.
The Children’s Hospital Charity helps to change children’s lives every day by funding pioneering medical advancements in research, new specialist equipment and transformed facilities. Our work and its proven benefits for patients helps to make Sheffield Children’s Hospital the extraordinary place it is.
Join our Children’s Champions and help the children who are being cared for at Sheffield Children’s. Together we can help each other as we continue supporting our amazing hospital, a cause we care passionately about.
How to become a Children's Champions
* Donate £5,000 a year
* Donate £50,000 a year for Trusts & Corporate Organisation
Key Benefits of becoming an Children's Champion
* You will receive a welcome gift when you join this exclusive and unique group of individuals, trusts and organisations.
* Connect with other Children’s Champions at an exclusive members only annual event.
* Donor recognition within the hospital, so we can promote your support.
* Receive updates on how your help is making an impact on the lives of our patients, their families and staff.
* Meet key paediatric specialists, researchers and support staff plus a hospital tour so you can see what you are supporting.
* Receive an invitation to the launch of any medical equipment or projects which have been funded by the Children’s Champions.
Get in touch
If you are interested in becoming a Children's Champion or if you would like more information please contact Rob on email email@example.com or call 0114 321 2473