Bear Miles Challenge 2022
In celebration of the anniversary of the Bears of Sheffield, could you walk, run, swim or cycle a mile a day for 30 days? Pssst there's a limited edition medal up for grabs!
Help us celebrate the anniversary of the Bears of Sheffield sculpture trail and take on the Bear Miles Challenge.
Could you walk, run, swim or cycle (or skip, hop or jump!) a mile a day for 30 days to help us reach a community target of 2,021 miles to celebrate the year of the Bears?
How to sign-up...
- Click here to register and sign up today! Register for £15 to secure a limited edition Bear Miles 2022 medal and plush bear at the end of the challenge or register for free and raise as much as you can for Sheffield Children’s.
- Choose your activity and when to start your challenge
- Share your fundraising page and start fundraising for Sheffield Children’s Hospital
- You will receive an online fundraising pack prior to your challenge
- Start your 30-day challenge and enjoy!
There's some exciting Bears merch up for grabs too!
- Raise £50 and receive a Bears of Sheffield stationary set which includes a magnet, pen, pencil pot, notepad and notelet.
- Raise £100 and receive a special Bears of Sheffield tote bag, souvenir guide and keyring.
Yorkshire Three Peaks
Join our Charity walkers and conquer the Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge this summer.Join this event
Leeds 10K 2022
Get your place for the Leeds 10K and run for Team Theo! We'll send you a running t-shirt and support you every step of the way.Join this event
Quiz Night at Wildcard Bar & Grill
Join us for our first live quiz night at Wildcard Bar and Grill, hosted by Radio 5 DJ and Charity ambassador, James Gregg.Join this event