Our supporter promise
We make Sheffield Children's Hospital even better!
Our Supporter Promise
We are The Children's Hospital Charity. We need your help to raise money to fund things that the NHS does not cover, so we can continue to buy life-saving equipment, fund vital research and treatment for thousands of children from across the world and help us to create a comfortable, engaging environment for our patients.
You are so important to us. You are the reason we are able make it better for over 269,000 children a year. Parents and families are at the heart of everything we do and you’re vital to us being able to treat them with the best facilities in a hospital designed with children in mind.
So we want to keep in touch with you, to let you know what you have funded and to share the stories of the children you have supported. We also want you to know when we need your help and what you can do – but it’s really important to us that you choose how we contact you so that you are in control, and that you know your information is safe with us.
Our Promise to you:
Without you, we would simply not exist. That is why your trust is vital to us and why we make these promises to you:
- We will keep you up to date and share stories of how your donation makes a difference to our children.
- All donations will be used to support the vital work of the hospital over and above NHS provision.
- We promise to make it clear and easy for you to choose how you hear from us, including how to opt out from future communications.
- We will always check first that you are happy to speak to us if/when we call.
- We will be especially careful and sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people.
- Our friendly Supporter Care Team is always available to answer any queries and your feedback is important to us.
Thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions, please contact our Supporter Care Team on 0114 271 7203 or by emailing email@example.com
Your support changes lives
Thanks to your generous support through our Make it Better Appeal we have funded 46 brand-new en-suite bedrooms and 6 new four-bed bays in the new wing of the hospital, making it better for our patients and their families for years to come. But, what's next? Take a look...