Sign-up today for our summer fundraising challenge for Sheffield Children's!
During this time our amazing staff at Sheffield Children’s have been going above and beyond for our patients and families, could you go above and beyond for them and do your own fundraising this summer?
You could hold a bake sale, give something up for a month or do your own fundraising from home. We don't mind how you do it, as long as you have fun and raise a few pounds along the way.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Bake sale – hold a social distanced bake sale
- Give something up – give up something you have overindulged on during lock down!
- Fundraising at home – Hold a Theo's movie night, download our colouring in sheets, or take on your own sponsored steps challenge
- Head shaves – with hair growing crazy, get your hair cut off for sponsorship
- Sponsored walk – Theo’s Sponsored Walk
Registration is free and we'll send you your own fundraising pack filled with goodies and a special charity t-shirt to wear for your fundraising. If you raise £50 or more we'll also send you a small Theo Bear as a thank you!
Sign-up today to start your summer challenge!