Organise your own event
The choice is yours! Organising your own event makes a huge difference to the thousands of patients who visit Sheffield Children's Hospital every week. From cake sales to quizzes and skydives to sponsored silences. There is no end to the fun things you could do to make it better for our hospital. Have you got a great idea for something completely different? Whatever it is, we will support you all the way.
Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Its a classic and is always popular... hold a raffle or bake sale
- Organised a sponsored hair cut, silence, or any challenge you can think of
- Donate a gift in lieu instead of having presents for your birthday, wedding, anniversary
- Organise an event like a fashion show or raise money at an event already taking place like a ball.
All donations and fundraising activity for the charity will help build a brighter future for young patients and their families.
Our dedicated fundraising team will be on hand to help you to raise as much as possible from your event.
Here are five tips to consider before you start organising a fundraising event:
- Get in touch and let us know what you are thinking of doing as we will help along the way
- Draft a budget
- Give yourself enough planning time
- Pick your venue carefully
- Seek sponsorship