National Elf Service!
National Elf Service is back for 2020!
This December dress up and get elfy for Sheffield Children’s Hospital.
What you do to raise those important pounds is up to you, and if you can't do Friday 18th December choose another day which suits you. Here are just a few ideas to get you thinking:
- Text NES to 70085 to donate £10 or text NES 5 to 70085 to donate £5.
- Hold a Christmas jumper day for a small donation on Friday 18th (or any other date which suits you) Tag us in #nationalelfservice
- Set up a Facebook Fundraiser and spread your elf-straordinary love for our hospital
- Host a virtual quiz with that all-important entry fee
- Get sponsored for anything and elf-verything, you could do a Christmas fancy dress walk!
- Sell your festive cakes and host a classic bake sale
- Hold a dress down day and wear pjs all day long for a £1
Texts cost £5 or £10 plus one standard rate message and you’ll be opting in to hear more about our work and fundraising via telephone and SMS.