Join the Bears of Sheffield Bearathon!
To celebrate the arrival of the Bears of Sheffield this Summer, we are challenging you to run, walk, swim or cycle 2.75km a day, that's 82.5km throughout the month!
By taking part in the Bearathon challenge you are supporting the Bears of Sheffield and helping to raise much needed funds for Sheffield Children's.
We are also encouraging you to raise £2.75 a day for 30 days. This represents the £2.75 million that is needed for the new Cancer and Leaukemia Ward at the hospital.
The best bit is - there's a limited edition Bearathon medal up for grabs for everyone who registers.
How to sign-up
- Register today!
- Create and personalise your fundraising page – and share this with your friends and family
- Decide when you will do your challenge – (this could be over the 30 days, a couple of weeks or a weekend!)
- Decide how you will do your challenge – Run, walk, swim, cycle – the choice is all yours
- Track your kilometers using a fitness app or add this manually onto your fundraising page
- Email [email protected] when you have completed your challenge attaching any evidence you have
- Post a selfie of you with your medal and tag us!