Bake it Better Day
Grab your rolling pin and raise some dough for Sheffield Children’s Hospital on your own Bake it Better Day
Its that time of year again when we knead bakers, mixers and weighers to join forces on Bake it Better Day and egg each other on to make our amazing hospital better! Whether you have a penchant for pastry or a fondness for fondant, your baking can help bring world-class facilities to our hospital. Every cupcake, brioche and bun sold will help fund enhancements which are over and above the NHS provision.
With your help we can create an environment designed with children in mind to help our young patients get better more quickly and more comfortably.
Here are a few ways you can Bake it Better:
- Hold a work-place bake-off and pit your puddings against one another
- Invite your neighbours for a cake and coffee morning
- At school? Do a bring-a-bun and buy-a-bun event
- Come bake with me – invite your friends over for a baked-goods dinner party
- Take your baking international with baklava, brioche, mawa and panettone
We don’t mind if you want to do something else that isn’t baking, as long as you do it to help make Sheffield Children’s Hospital even better! It’s scone-a get tough but we know you can dough it!