Remembering someone special
Celebrate the memory of a loved one
Remember your loved one and celebrate their life. How ever you wish to celebrate your loved one we will be there to support you along the way. We want to help you remember their life and everything they brought to the world, giving you a place to share and cherish with your friends and family.
Here are some of the ways to donate or fundraise in memory of your loved one:
- Set up a Tribute Fund in their name to share memories and collect donations with friends and family
- Make a donation in their memory by donating online, calling 0114 321 2470 to donate over the phone or get in touch to find out more about how you can donate.
- Collect donations at the funeral of your loved one, we have donation envelopes available, please just get in touch if you would like any help with this.
Tribute Funds are easy to set up and share your memories
Setting up an online tribute fund enables you to create a dedicated place to remember someone special whilst helping to make a real difference to the lives of children who visit Sheffield Children’s. Setting up your tribute is simple and once created it can provide a place for you, family and friends to;
* Share memories with family and friends
* Add photos and videos
* Light Candles on special occasions
* Continue to celebrate birthdays and anniversaries
* Make donations and fundraise for a cause close to your heart
Search for an online tribute