Support The Children’s Hospital Charity at your wedding, birthday, anniversary or christening.
Together with your friends and family, special occasions are the perfect opportunity to raise some money and help make it better for children at our hospital. There are lots of ways to make your fundraising personal and fit it in with the important plans you’ve already made for your celebration.
- Set up an online JustGiving page and ask your friends and family to donate instead of buying gifts
- Make a donation instead of giving out favours
- Ask your guests to take part in a wedding speech sweepstake
- Sell your wedding dress, christening gown or party outfit and donate the profit
- Turn your hen/stag party or baby shower into a fundraising event
- Hold a prize draw on each table at your event where guests give a small amount of money for the chance to win big. Split the winnings between your guests and the charity.
Let’s make it better together!