The first step is to complete an agreement form so we can give you as much support as possible in the run up to your event.
At The Children’s Hospital Charity, we want to help make your fundraising even better!
No matter what fundraising activity you decide to do there are lots of different ways we can help give your fundraising a boost.
However you decide to fundraise and whatever your fundraising target, remember you are not on your own; we can provide:
- Sponsorship forms – great way to collect cash and claim Gift Aid at the same time
- Charity t-shirts (maximum of 4) – wear with pride and help make it better
- Balloons – to decorate your event
- Posters – to let friends and family know about your fundraising
- Collection tins – will ensure you can collect as much money as possible
- Cardboard collection box – to collect those extra pennies at home or in the office
- Collection buckets – will ensure you can collect as much money as possible
- Information leaflets – to tell friends, family and work colleagues where your fundraising money will go
- Themed bunting and paper chains
- Facebook cover photos (whether you're fundraising, running, or taking on another active challenge )